Saturday, March 1, 2014

Currently March!

So really, I am going to be better about this whole blogging thing! Part of my plan is to participate in a linky to keep my self more accountable ;) I have joined Oh' Boy 4th Grade for her Currently! If you would like to link up, go to her blog and set it up!


Listening to: I can NOT keep my eyes open past 9 p.m. most nights, so I love to DVR EVERYTHING! I also hate commercials because they just waste so much time! I also love Jimmy Fallon on the tonight show, he is doing a fabulous job.

Loving: Today I had ALL the windows in the house open, music blaring and got some serious spring cleaning done! It was nearly 70 and sunny, and one of my friends and I are training for an 8K next month and we got in a wonderful 3.1 mile run today, it was perfect weather! In January, while nearing the end of training for a half marathon in February, I got injured with a stress fracture, so I am just getting back into running longer distances! 

Wanting: After watching the news though there is a winter storm headed our way! This has been the coldest winter I've had in Mississippi and I'm ready for the warmer temps for sure.

Needing: I went to the grocery store today, and now just can't decide what I want to eat for dinner! 

????????: You guess what the theme is!

6 comments:

  1. I started my blog post almost the same way! I need to get better at blogging more often instead of crawling into bed so early. I feel for ya! My guess for your question is: What is my wedding date?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right Suzy! We are busy planning away :)

      Delete
  2. I have been a really bad blogger!!! Until today I hadn't posted since last August. I have missed it too! Jealous of your beautiful day, it was bitter cold here today! This is the 1st time I have visited your blog...don't have a clue what the date is... I was going to guess your wedding date too! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wedding day it is! And I surely hope y'all get some relief to this weather soon!

      Delete
  3. I think everyone is feeling the same about blogging! I'm so jealous that you got to run outside. Here in Chicago it's freezing so I get to run on the treadmill. I can't wait until I can get back outside.

    Jeanette
    Third Grade Galore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeanette, I can totally understand what you mean! I grew up in Iowa and went to college in Aurora, IL!

      Delete