Monday, December 2, 2013

Unexcused Absence & Show Us What You Bought Linky Party

To say that I have been absent from my recently started blog would be well.. and understatement!  But I have been very busy working on items for my TpT store, wedding planning, and hanging out with some really sweet 5 year olds :)

We just finished our addition unit and it went so well!  All of my students have mastered the skill and I could not have been more proud of my lowest babies that worked so hard to make their math goal for the month :)

Today we received a special package from Santa!  I had one of our assistant principals deliver the package to our classroom...


We then wrote letters to Santa asking him for an Elf and why we would want an Elf.  I heard everything from "I want an Elf so we can learn more" to "I want an Elf so I can be good!"  Our Elf is patiently awaiting receiving his name tomorrow morning before we go to breakfast :) I can't wait to see their faces when they see the Elf in the morning.  They were so amazed when our cold packaged arrived from the North Pole.

SHOW US WHAT YOU BOUGHT :) There is a link party going on through Friday for the things that you purchased on TpT this week!  More info is below:



Incase you haven't seen yet, there is a HUGE TpT sale going on now.  My store, along with TONS of other stores are on sale for 20% off, and TpT is throwing in another 10% so you can receive 28% off. Tonight I cleared out my Wish List and bought some Clip Art from Scrappin Doodles that I'd had my eye on for awhile.  I am also very excited about this pack from Miss Kindergarten Love.  I'm so excited about all the time and stress that this bundle pack is going to be able to bring me for years to come!

I promise to be better at blogging, until then, 14 more days until Christmas Break :)


No comments:

Post a Comment