Sunday, September 22, 2013

Hey y'all!  My name is Lydia and I am a third year kindergarten teacher in Mississippi.  I grew up in Iowa, went to school outside Chicago and have been living in Mississippi for just over 2 years.  I live with my wonderful boyfriend fiancé, Michael -- we just recently got engaged!  




I changed schools and districts this year and am so happy thrilled with the PreK/K team that I am working with!  I also can't complain about the smaller class sizes :) 

We have been working on rhyming words and greater than less than the past few weeks and am excited to move onto more new and exciting things over the next few weeks!  You can check out my store on TpT at http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Owl-Be-In-Kindergarten.  I have been researching, buying and making things like crazy over the past week and will be uploading some more things soon :)  What are you working on in your classrooms?


No comments:

Post a Comment